I had a great conversation with a previous vice president and CFO of one of the “BIG 4” global consultancies this week. We discussed this topic and how great the opportunity is to do that within the company, we both now work with…
Ever wonder; is this IT? Is this ALL there is?
Ever wonder why “everyone else” seems to live his or her life to the fullest getting paid to do what he or she wants and you have to drag yourself to a job you no longer like?
Would you like
– be the one who decides what you fill your day with?
– to choose the people you work with?
– have your colleagues as friends?
– to get more time with your loved ones?
– to get more freedom to be able to choose what you want to do?
– to travel the world and meet cool people?
– to be able to say yes to things because you want to?
Then keep reading; I have an invitation to you;
But first, let me share my story and my journey.
3 years ago I decided to follow my vision and my mission and become an entrepreneur in the consulting industry… Helping organisations evolve their company culture. It’s been a lot of BLOOD, SWEAT, and TEARS. I’ve had doubts that I’ve had to work through every single day. I’ve wanted to quit SO many times….. I’ve been WAY out of my comfort zone, bordering to panic, many many times.
And it’s had its toll on my family…..
When Victoria was 3 years old I didn’t have the money to buy her a gift
It was the toughest thing, only being able to afford a cake and food to celebrate her birthday I promised myself it would never happen again.
Fast track to today I’m over the moon excited. The past year I’ve doubled and tripled the revenue, and my paycheck from ZERO to OK!
And I’m merging companies with my dear friend and now business partner Lindsey. We’re teaming up with a gamification company and other consultancies globally to deliver solutions that have the X-factor and delivering extraordinary value to our clients globally…
Still, it’s a tough game to play as an entrepreneur.
Everything can happen in an instant.
There are many uncertainties and even if we are building a strong foundation, there are no guarantees for the survival of any company inthe digital paradigm shift we now are in.
Companies have gone from lasting centuries to lasting decades, in just the past 10 years and this even goes for the companies that make it on the Fortune 500 list, it’s a gladiator game out there.
And this is why I have said yes to the opportunity to build an income stream that doesn’t go away even if I decide to take a break.
And as I and the previous CFO discussed this week -we want to tell you how you can build an income stream that won’t go away, even if you do.
– How you can build your life around what you’re passionate about.
– How you can help yourself and others live a life filled with passion.
– How you can build a legacy for your children where they get income when you’re NOT working.
– How you can choose the people to work with and how often you want to work with them.
– How to get more freedom to be with your loved ones, do the things you want and choose the work you want to do, not because you have to..
Say yes when you get the opportunity because excuses come often, opportunities won’t!
If you want to take back control of your life schedule a call with me and I’ll give you the link to a call where you’ll hear our stories and hear and see how others have built a life where they are free to do what they want, with who they want, when they want.
Live life on your terms!